Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My First Year in Lunch

You go somewhere for many reasons. For instance, I'm in New York because of my girlfriend, food, family, immigrants, urbanity, and to entice a friend to move here. Whatever aspirations we lay out for ourselves come together over food, or because of it. May next year bring more of what we want. Before I begin on my personal food highlights, may I leave you with my dim sum greeting. "Let's eat some dumplings, guts, and buns." May y'all get the nibblins' you desire most. Happy Lunch!

Ost Cafe, Moishe's poppy seed strudel
Dessert Del Posto
Cotechino del Posto
Foie at Jean Georges

Fried som tom at Thailand Center Point

Saltenas

Lunch special in Sunset Park

Cholado

quail at Husk

New Catch at Russ and Daughters

golden russet apples

lunch with Andy at Public

Grandma Slice at Ny Suprema Pizza

3 gorditas for $6 Rancho los Compadres

Chia and pupusa

Ippudo lunch set

No comments:

Post a Comment